Nothing Exists Without Imagination.
It is a wonderful experience and a great adventure to make conscious use of knowledge. To have a goal that we can plant in our mind and see it gradually take form. Taking something from our imagination and turning it into a reality, is what gives pleasure. Age is a state of mind using our imagination and creative powers keep us young. We imagine a goal and use our intelligence to create it. It’s the Law of Cause and Effect.
Are You Educated?
An educated man is one who has developed the faculties of his mind, that he may acquire anything he wants or its equivalent, without violating the rights of others. It has been proven time and again that the educated man may rise to high positions or remain at the bottom, because of conditions he can control if he desires to.
There is a universal demand and an ever-increasing opportunity for the person capable of helping Men and Women to sell their personal products or services advantageously. By capability, I refer to the imagination, the one quality needed to combine specialized knowledge with ideas.
The Future is Internet Marketing
If you have imagination Internet Marketing will present you with ideas sufficient to achieve anything you desire. It has been said that man can create anything which he can imagine. Man’s only limitation lies in the development and use of his imagination. Give a man a fish and eats for a day, show a man how to fish and he eats for a lifetime.
Ideas Come in Two Forms
Synthetic Imagination, by far the most widely used form, this is where you merely rearrange old concepts, ideas, or plans into new combinations. Nothing is created, it is only a combination of experience, education and observation.
Creative Imagination, less used but certainly available this is where the finite mind of man has direct communication with infinite intelligence. It is this faculty through which “hunches” and “intuition” are received. It is through this faculty that one individual may “tune in” or communicate with the subconscious minds of other men.
Everything began as an intangible form of energy and will return to energy. Everything in the universe emits a vibration, the higher the vibration the more power it has. Emotions (feelings), because they are energy emit vibrations. These Emotions create thousands of thoughts, strengthening the original Emotion. These vibrations, create powerful attractor patterns that both transmit and attract throughout the universe. They attract and are attracted to energies with the same dominant attractor pattern.
The Mind has no dimensions or size and it’s not limited in space, therefore the Mind transmits its basic state via vibrational energy over an unlimited distance. (see quantum physics) These emotions emit a vibrational energy field that affects and determines the people who are in our lives (like with like). The mind is, basically, a survival mechanism, and its method of survival is primarily the use of emotions. Thoughts are engendered by the emotions and, eventually, emotions become shorthand for thoughts. Thousands and even millions of thoughts can be replaced by a single emotion.
Emotions are more basic and primitive than mental processes. Reason is the tool the mind uses to achieve its emotional ends. When used by the intellect, the basic underlying emotion is usually unconscious or at least out of awareness. When the underlying emotion is forgotten or ignored and not experienced, people are unaware of the reason for their actions and they develop all kinds of plausible reasons. In fact, they frequently do not know why they are doing what they are doing. According to David Hawkins, in his book, “Power vs. Force; The Hidden Determinates of Human Behavior”, emotional energies directly correspond to certain “Levels of Consciousness”. As a general rule, people who are carrying the consciousness of apathy bring poverty circumstances into there lives and those with a prosperity consciousness bring abundance into their lives.
You Are Not Your Thoughts
As I’ve already said one emotion can illicit thousands of thoughts. We see that emotions directly correspond to certain conscious energies. We must let go of the thoughts and focus on the feeling itself. Thoughts are endless and they only breed more thoughts that only go to reinforce the original feeling.
Become aware of the feeling behind the thought. Once you realize that you are not your feelings, that the real you is merely witnessing them, you stop identifying with them. You see that they are not the truth about yourself, but merely programs created by the ego. This growth in consciousness allows you to undo the ego. We see that emotions are connected to what our ego believes will ensure our survival, not with what actually will.
Attract What You Want
The relative weight and merit we give to anything in the Universe is determined by the predominant attractor pattern operating in you or in your collective group of minds at the time. Knowing how to change the energy level of your consciousness, can change your life.
Your Reality is Your Opinion
The truth of each level of consciousness is self-verifying, in that each level has its native range of perception, which confirms what’s already believed to be true. A statement may be true at a high level of understanding but be distorted by the limitations of the listener, based on their predominate level of consciousness. Everyone feels justified in the viewpoints that underlie his actions, beliefs, and opinions. Our perceptions are distorted by our own self-definition, which in turn is qualified by identifying with our limitations. The error occurs when we cling to the belief that I am “that.” The truth is unveiled when we see that one has “that” or does “that,” instead of is “that.”
The Levels of Consciousness, (from the top-down)
- Peace (Level 600); This level is experienced as perfection, bliss, effortlessness, and oneness. It is a state of non-duality, beyond separateness and intellect, as in the “peace that passeth all understanding.” It is described as illumination and enlightenment. It is rare in the human realm.
- Joy (540); Love that is unconditional and unchanging despite circumstances and the actions of others. A sense of self-completion and self-sufficiency prevails.
- Love (500); A way of being that is forgiving, nurturing, and supportive. As perception is replaced with vision, it takes no position and sees the intrinsic value and lovability in all that exists.
- Reason (400); The ability to see things in the abstract. To conceptualize while being objective. Able to make rapid and correct decisions.
- Acceptance (350); This energy is easy going and laid back, harmonious, flexible, inclusive, and free of inner resistance. It meets life on life terms. There is no need to blame others.
- Willingness (310); This energy promotes survival by virtue of a positive attitude that welcomes all expressions of life. Seeks to be of service.
- Neutrality (250); “It’s ok either way.” This energy is free of any rigid positions. It is non-judgmental and non-competitive.
- Courage (200): This energy says “I can do it!” It is determined and excited about life. This energy level is productive, independent, and self-empowered.Effective action is possible.
- Pride (175): “My way is the best way.” Its focus is on achievement, a desire for recognition, specialness, and perfection. It comes with a sense of superiority and entitlement.
- Anger (150): This energy primarily works at overcoming fear by either force, threat, or attack. This energy is irritable, explosive, bitter, volatile, and resentful. It likes to, “get even”, as in, “I’ll show you.”
- Desire (125): This energy is always seeking to gain acquisition, pleasure, and something for nothing. This energy is insatiable and never satisfied. It is always craving “I’ve got to have it.” Give me what I want and give it to me now.
- Fear (100): This energy sees danger everywhere. It is avoidant, defensive and preoccupied with its own security. It is possessive, jealous and vigilant to any perceived threat.
- Grief (75): This is the level of helplessness, despair, loss, and regret. The predominant thought is “if only I had”. A feeling of separation, depression, and sadness.
- Apathy (50): This energy field is characterized by overall hopelessness. You feel as if your a “drain” on others. Lethargic with a total sense of “I can’t” and “who cares”. Poverty is common at this level.
- Guilt (30): At this level of consciousness one wants to punish and be punished. This level is one of self-rejection, remorse, and self-sabotage. A tendency to project self-hatred onto “evil” others. The basis of many psychosomatic illnesses.
- Shame (20): Characterized by humiliation, as in “hanging your head in shame.” It is destructive to health and leads to cruelty to self and others.
Your Vibration 200 or Better
For self-empowerment to occur it’s necessary to reach a predominate energy level of 200. At lower levels the world is still seen as frightening and frustrating, it’s only through 200 that we are able to transcend from the role of victim to that of a creator. At the conscious level of courage, it becomes apparent that what the world calls the Domain of Causes is, in fact, the Domain of Effects.
With Power Comes Responsibility
Way before Ernest Henley wrote, “I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.” Ancient Philosophers already knew that our brains become magnetized with the dominating thoughts which we hold in our minds, and, by means with which no man is familiar, these “magnets” attract to us the forces, the people, the circumstances of life which harmonize with the nature of our dominating thoughts. This realization, that we attract the life we predominately think about, puts a tremendous amount of power at our disposal, along with great responsibility
Trying to Market an Intangible
Learning Internet Marketing, is a conscious raising experience, of both surrender and acceptance. The biggest and by far the most beneficial aspect of learning this technology (to me personally) has been like having a spiritual experience of the intellectual variety, the surrender of my preconceived beliefs and accepting that life is lived from the inside out. Without this change in your level of consciousness, the learning curve is just to steep, for all but the most determined.
If any of this makes sense and you’re at the jumping-off point, click here.
As always, thanks for visiting, Dave