These might sound simple but they really work.
- They can’t hurt you.
- Make it a Game
- Be willing to take risks.
- Have Fun
- Script out your entire call
- Warm it up as much as possible
- The more you talk about you the worse you do
- Know your first seven seconds cold
- Engage them to start talking
- Don’t run away after the call
- Be consistent daily
- Relax and be yourself
For a lot of us that have never had to approach a prospect by phone. it can be quite unnerving. To many take themselves way to seriously, and don’t allow their true personality to shine through. If you make a mistake with the script, don’t worry, the prospect isn’t going to notice, unless you point it out.The important thing is to be yourself and remember, Don’t take it personal.
As always, thanks for visiting. Dave