Here are somethings I’ve started to try that have helped me, maybe they will help you to.
- Start listening to Classical music when you drive. Classical music has been proven to be the only form of music that engages both sides of the mind, ensure you listen to it at low volume.
- Cancel the local Newspaper. Being a subscriber for years and years I thought that this would be a daunting task, what I found instead is that I didn’t become so emotionally tied to things, if I didn’tknow about them. I realized that I didn’t need my finger on the pulse of everything that was happening around the city and in the country. If it’s of real importance it would find it’s way to me.
- Monitor my TV, if you have a DVR record what you want to watch. Try to eliminate all commercials. Never channel surf and remove the TV from the bedroom and never go to sleep with the TV on.
- Go to the local park and just walk for thirty to forty minutes every day.
- Start reading the books you’ve been putting off for years, especially before going to bed.
- Listen to white noise audio while sleeping, start a dream journal.
- Take a sauna or steam three times a week
- Start exercising thirty to forty minutes three times a week
- Stop the negative mind talk, be impeccable with your work
As always, thanks for visiting, Dave