WHAT’S A DIET
Most of us think of Diet not as “the customary food and drink of a culture”, but in its more insidious form as “a temporary and highly restrictive program of eating in order to lose weight”.
Here are five reasons they don’t work.
- You regain the weight you lose. Studies have shown that 95% of people who lose weight by dieting will regain it in 1-5 years. Since dieting, by definition, is a temporary food plan, it won’t work in the long run. Moreover, the deprivation of restrictive Diets may lead to a Diet-overeat or Diet-binge cycle. While on a Diet, because your body thinks your starving, it automatically slows your metabolism, which is another reason its so hard to lose the weight.
- Fad Diets can be harmful. They may lack essential nutrients, for example. Moreover they teach you nothing about healthy eating. Thus, when you’ve reached your desired weight you simply boomerang back to the unhealthy eating patterns that caused your weight gain in the first place. This is the beginning of “yo-yo dieting, which not only prematurely ages you, but can bring on other health problems.
- Overly restrictive diets can take the pleasure out of eating.
- Dieting, along with frequent and compulsive weighing that accompanies it, can lead to eating disorders. Studies show that people who diet are 8 times more likely to develop an eating disorder, or physiological issue related to food.
- And most importantly, new research is starting to uncover that our ability to process calories and control our hunger is at the mercy of a chemical process known as the “Cannabinoid System”.http://smarterfittness.com/obesity-in-america-new-research
INSTEAD OF DIETS
Instead of going on a restrictive diet that limits the foods we eat, we need to have a better understanding about how the Cannabinoid System works in our bodies, and how by blocking certain neural receptors we can increase our body’s metabolism more effectively burn the calories we intake. It’s about making our bodies more effective in digesting the foods we eat and reduce the false mental cravings.
A WEIGHT LOSS COFFEE
Valentus has done just that, with its development of a SlimROAST Optimum Coffee. A neuralgic system of several independently performing nutrients, working together to deliver this “stack” to the right places in the brain and throughout the circulatory system through its nitric oxide production.
Not only will you manage your weight with SlimROAST Optimum Coffee, but you will love the taste. The coffee is even more effective if mixed with our Prevail KETO Creamer, which promotes natural ketogenesis.
- Weight Management Coffee with a Neurological Purpose
- Helps shut off Cravings from the brain and the stomach
- A logical and easy solution to intelligent weight management
These are some of the reasons why Valentus has grown to over 90 million in sales in 91 countries, in just four years. Visit the link below to order yours today.
As always, thanks for visiting. Dave