According to Jordon Belfort ,”all sales are the same” they follow the same straight line syntax, consisting of ten steps.
- Take Immediate Control; Your the expert. transfer your certainty to the the prospect.
- Gather intelligence; Probe for problems both emotional and intellectual.
- Build rapport; As you gather your intelligence.
- Transition; Based on what youv’e told me, this is the perfect solution for you.
- Make your presentation; Feature / Benefits, tailored to the problems.
- Ask for the Order; I think the premium package is perfect for you.
- Deflection; Feel, Felt, Found. I hear what your saying but do you like the product?
- Loop Back; To feature / Benefits, ask for order again
- Action Threshold; What would have to happen?
- Pain; Amplify their pain; Before I hang up could I ask you one last thing?
Straight from the Wolf
As always, thanks for visiting. Dave